5 Tips If Food Cost Is Too High
- How organized is your cooler?
- What is your theoretical food cost versus your actual? — do you need to adjust menu prices or recipes?
- Are you taking Daily Inventories of your most expensive products and comparing them to sales reports?
- Are the par levels on your prep lists up to date with your current sales?
- Are you using a daily waste log?
- (6-10). Void Reports, Recipe books accessible and used on every item, back door locked at all times, No one eats “mistakes,” Proper tools – in good repair – at every station.
Want to discuss in more detail? Request a free initial consult by filling out our contact form and we’ll be in touch soon!