Opening a Restaurant
2020 has been the hardest year in modern history to start a restaurant. If you’re one of the brave restaurateurs still working to bring your vision to life, we’d love to help.
Salt & Cayenne exists to help independent restaurants find success. Led by industry veteran David Wyatt, we can help you plan for success with cash-flow projections, financial pro forma, limited feasibility studies, business plans, and training materials.
In other words, all the unsexy but very necessary elements of getting a restaurant off the ground.
For the first time, we’re offering a package deal to help launch restaurants in this challenging time: A free initial consult to understand your needs, then 4 consulting sessions for a total of $500.
$500, 4 Sessions, 1 Thriving Restaurant
Together, we’ll identify the biggest needs and lowest hanging fruit to get your restaurant off the ground:
- Evaluate your restaurant concept and identify opportunities, profit potential, and possible pitfalls
- Work through estimated build-out costs
- Build a pro forma to work out operational profits
- Create a business plan with cashflow projections, general menu, and market research
- Set your team up for success with custom training materials
The process plays out differently for every single restaurant, but the goal is the same: To launch your restaurant with the foundation you need to thrive from Day 1.