Opening a Restaurant
2020 has been the hardest year in modern history to start a restaurant. If you’re one of the brave restaurateurs still working to bring your vision to life, we’d love to help.
Salt & Cayenne exists to help independent restaurants find success. Led by industry veteran David Wyatt, we can help you plan for success with concept and menu development, cash-flow projections, business plans, staffing, and training materials.
In other words, we can help you every step of the way from today to launch day.
For the first time, we’re offering a package deal to help launch new restaurants: A free initial consult to understand your needs, then 4 consulting sessions for a total of $500.
$500, 4 Sessions, 1 Thriving Restaurant
Together, we’ll identify the biggest needs and lowest hanging fruit to get your restaurant off the ground. This may include:
- Evaluating your restaurant concept and identifying opportunities, profit potential, and possible pitfalls
- Developing and refining your menu, recipes, and kitchen processes
- Working through estimated build-out costs
- Building a pro forma to work out operational profits
- Creating a business plan with cashflow projections and market research
- Helping with staffing, including management hires
- Setting your team up for success with custom training materials
The process plays out differently for every single restaurant, but the goal is the same: To launch your restaurant with the foundation you need to thrive from Day 1.