2020 was the hardest year in modern history to run a restaurant. And now that it’s too cold for outdoor seating, you need a new approach to stay profitable through the winter and beyond.
That’s where we come in.
Salt & Cayenne exists to help independent restaurants find success. Led by industry veteran David Wyatt, we can help you identify and implement solutions that have a direct impact on your bottom line.
For the first time, we’re offering a package deal to help restaurants survive this challenging time: A free initial consult to understand your needs, then 4 consulting sessions for a total of $500.
$500, 4 Sessions, 1 Thriving Restaurant
Together, we’ll identify the best ways to strengthen your operations and maximize profitability in 2021:
- Perform FOH and BOH assessments
- Identify best- and worst-selling dishes
- Calculate per-dish profit margin
- Re-engineer menu to maximize guest counts and minimize food costs without compromising on quality
- Audit P&L to identify unnecessary expenses
- Develop gift-card strategy
The process plays out differently for every single restaurant, but the goal is the same: Increase profitability so you can keep the lights on, keep your staff employed, and keep your customers coming back for more!